Past Webinars 2023
Megger webinars provide valuable educational knowledge across a number of areas include testing theory and applications, best practices, industry standards / procedures, and safety. These FREE webinars are presented by Megger’s expert Application Engineers and Product Managers, who utilize their experiences in the field and industry to give you a greater insight into electrical testing to help you avoid common mistakes and accelerate your testing.
- Webinars sessions are open to all.
- All registrants will receive a link to view the recording of the webinar via email. This will be sent within a week of the live presentation. If you are unable to attend the live webinar session, please register to ensure you will receive this link and can view the recording at a later time.
- Each webinar is 1 hour long, followed by a 15 – 30 minute Q&A session.
- During the live webinar, attendees can submit questions to the presenter/s and as many as possible will be answered during the Q&A Session. Those questions that are not answered will be responded to individually at the conclusion of the webinar.
Megger Testing Tactics Monthly Webinar Series
Megger has partnered with NETA (International Electrical Testing Association) in North America to present a monthly webinar series that allows webinar registrants to receive NETA CTDs (Continuing Technical Development Credits) for attending the live webinar. These sessions are marked with “Testing Tactics” in the titles of the webinars listed below.
- Only attendees of the live Testing Tactics webinar sessions are eligible to receive 1 NETA CTD (Continuing Technical Development Credit) and 0.1 CEU (Continuing Education Units) or 1 PDH (Professional Development Hour) for each webinar attended.
- Live attendees of the webinar will also receive a PDF copy of the PowerPoint presentation.
To find and register for upcoming webinars, goto our Events section.
You can find 2023 past webinars listed below.
You can find 2022 past webinars here.
To join our US Webinars mailing list to stay updated on our upcoming webinars, CLICK HERE
“Battery Testing According to NERC PRC-005-6”
Presenter: David Martinez
April 21, 2023
“MGA Webinar Series: Episode 1: Proactive Vegetation Management”
Presenter: David Schlain
Mar 29, 2023
“Interpreting the Test Results for High Voltage Circuit Breakers”
Presenter: Nnadozie Eronini
Mar 17, 2023
“Basic Transformer Testing - Winding Resistance, Turn Ratio, and Power Factor Best Practices”
Presenter: Ravi Gupta
Feb 17, 2023
“Distribution Recloser Testing”
Presenter: Sughosh Kuber
January 20th 2023