About the product
- Simple manual or automatic testing
- 230 V and 110 V operation
- Bond testing at 25 A,10 A, and 200 mA
- Full colour display
- Tests portable RCDs and extension leads
- Differential, touch, and substitute leakage testing
- Pre-set test sequences for Class I, Class II, and extension leads
- Flash Testing at 1.5 kV and 3 kV
- Tests to DIN VDE 0701-0702
The PAT300 series of portable appliance testers carry out all test requirements automatically with one button press and provides outstanding productivity, giving you the ability to test record numbers of appliances per hour. The PAT300 series are easily portable desktop appliance testers for testing the safety of portable electrical equipment to meet health and safety regulations.
The series is comprised of two products:
- PAT320: this is the PAT tester you need if you if you want high productivity within a tough and easy-to-use instrument. It is a fully featured tester with dedicated test buttons for direct access to tests and is ideal for those who don't require the complexity of a fully configurable database of clients and results within the tester, but do need a complete range of functions to allow automatic or manual testing of the widest range of electrical assets. If you are moving into PAT testing for the first time, or you don’t want the complexity of database management, the PAT320 is ideal for you.
- PAT350: this instrument is identical to the PAT320, with the addition of flash-test capability for use in environments such as manufacturing, production, or tool-hire shops.
In addition to automatic testing, these test instruments have the ability to run each test individually, making it particularly suited to service and repair organisations carrying out fault diagnostics.
- Input voltage
- 230 V ±10% ±1 V @ 50 Hz ±10% ±0.1 Hz
Software and firmware updates
Firmware for PAT300 and 400 series
The PAT300/400 Series portable appliance testers are firmware upgradeable via a Windows PC with a USB interface. Firmware updates are developed and released to add additional functionality to your PAT300/400 Series tester.
- Install PAT upgrader driver software BEFORE connecting your PAT300/400 Series tester to your computer via the USB interface.
- Each PAT400 zip file contains multiple language versions with applicable test groups, please use the correct file corresponding to your region.
Please follow PAT upgrader instructions accompanying the upgrader software. Latest PAT300/400 firmware version 2.50. If using in conjunction with PowerSuite software, an upgrade may be required in order to provide compatibility with the latest firmware.
Do not install firmware version 2.50 if your current firmware version is below 2.10.
Latest firmware version: 2.50 - Released 2014