- Simple 'tick/cross' or 'pass/fail' indication plus measurement
- Tough, rubber armoured with built-in front cover, hardened, scratch-proof display window
- Includes 250 V insulation and leakage testing for safe IT testing and surge protected devices
- Testing portable and fixed electrical equipment
- 10 mA and 30 mA portable RCD lead testing (PAT150)
- Adjustable PASS test limits (PAT150)
- Substitute and mains powered leakage testing (PAT150)
- Battery powered with rechargeable options
The PAT100 series of handheld portable appliance testers enables simple, fast safety testing in all environments including offices, shops, and business units. It is tough, reliable, and easy-to-use making it ideally suited for training organisations with intensive courses.
With rubber armoured cases and hardened, scratch-proof glass, the PAT100s are exceptionally tough instruments. Battery-powered operation makes the PAT100s perfect for those locations where an electrical supply is not available, inconvenient, or unsafe, such as in building sites and warehouses. The PAT100 series conforms to all UK and European requirements for electrical safety testing.
There are three testers in the range:
- PAT120: this simple PAT tester offers Class I, Class II, and power and extension lead testing with fixed pass limits. Because it has two insulation test voltages, it can be used to test IT and surge protected equipment.
- PAT150: this PAT tester has full functionality with portable RCD (PRCDs) testing at 10 mA and 30 mA, separate tests for continuity, insulation, mains-powered leakage testing and SELV measurements using the "quick test" (QT) button, and can be used for testing fixed appliances.
- PAT150R: this is a rechargeable version of the PAT150.
Find out about FormFiller, a FREE certification for portable appliance testing by clicking here.