- Coulometric Karl Fischer titrimetry
- KF875 optimised for insulating oil with an SG of 0.875
- KF-LAB MkII offers greater flexibility, versatility, and sample data input than the KF875
- KF-LAB MkII analyses materials with an SG between 0.6 and 1.4, plus insulating oils with an SG of 0.875
- Both KF875 and KF-LAB MkII are completely portable and battery powered
The KF875 and KF-LAB MkII Karl Fischer moisture in oil test sets have been created to determine moisture in oil by provide highly accurate results on-site. Both instruments are portable, easy to use, and come with an integral printer and carrying case.
The Megger KF875 has been optimised for testing insulating oils with a specific gravity of 0.875 - you only need to press one button and inject a 1 ml sample into the test cell. This simple ‘one touch’ operation makes the KF875 so easy to use that it requires no specialist knowledge or training to operate it effectively. The results are presented on the instrument display and on the integral printer in both micrograms of water and in milligrams per kilogram (parts per million (ppm)).
The KF-LAB MkII allows the titration of samples with a range of specific gravities from 0.60 to 1.40 and also permits the use of different sample sizes. The KF-LAB MkII also has a default setting optimised for analysing insulating oils with an SG of 0.875. This means it can be used to measure water content in a variety of different materials while also being easy to set up for transformer insulating oils.