- Make optimum preparations for your building work quickly and reliably
- Semi-automatic sensitivity control
- Avoid cable damage and help to minimise costly accidents and inconvenient delays
- Depth measurement at the push of a button, even without a transmitter
- High-performance transmitter
- 33 kHz – compatible with other location systems
- Big display with easy menu structure and automatic backlight
- Quick and simple to operate
The Easyloc RxTx utility location system has been designed to detect and trace cable runs and pipe networks. The Easyloc RxTx is fast and simple to operate, with features designed to help you avoid potentially dangerous power cables, and other services, as efficiently as possible. This helps you stay safe and also helps you avoid damaging the cables, mimising costly accidents.
The Easyloc receiver shows the signal level received and marks the maximum with a marker. This means operators work with both an audio signal and visual confirmation at all times. Depth measurement is possible at the push of a button, even when using the power mode, but only with Easyloc Standard.
Easyloc RxTx is suitable for water, rail, gas, power, highways, and telecommunication utilities, as well as contractors, groundworks, building, local authorities, civil engineering, street lighting and fencing, and gardening and landscaping companies.