- Reliable and stable power supply for circuit breaker testing
- Continuously variable 24 to 250 V AC or DC output
- Separate outputs for close coil, trip coil and spring charging motor voltage
- Direct triggering for minimum trip voltage testing
- Operate with a breaker analyser for efficiency in testing
The B10E trip coil tester provides a DC voltage power supply to test circuit breaker coils with a ripple-free variable DC voltage that can easily accommodate a high, variable load.
Since there is a separate output for supplying spring-charging motors, the B10E is ideal for testing circuit breakers where auxiliary voltage is not connected or available. The compact power supply unit for B10E provides reliable assistance for those who do maintenance on high voltage breakers. The control panel’s intuitive layout makes it easy to operate, and the built-in thermal cutout and overload protector make it safe to use.
The B10E has been developed in collaboration with breaker manufacturers and testing personnel.