- Powerful, easy-to-use Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8 compatible
- Designed to manage all aspects of protective relay testing for NERC reporting
- Click-on-fault and dynamic control with end-to-end test capability
- Waveform recorder with COMTRADE playback with end-to-end test compatability
- Binary search and SSI file reader
- One-touch test TM with automatic download of setting using VB script or Modbus Communications
- Optional IEC 61850 test capability
The AVTS advanced visual test software is a Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 software program designed to manage all aspects of protective relay testing using the new Megger SMRT or MPRT relay test sets. The AVTS test screen enables the user to view test values (both theoretical and actual) on one screen and more flexibility has been added to its latest software as well as some new and powerful features.
The AVTS comes in three different levels: Basic, Advanced, and Professional.
Every SMRT or MPRT unit comes with AVTS Basic. The Basic version includes online vector, ramp, and click-on-fault controls with the ability to import, save, and execute test modules. In addition, the Basic version includes the ability to control 9 voltages and 9 currents (three SMRT36 interconnected units) simultaneously.
The Advanced version includes the Test Editor, dynamic control, SS1 converter, end-to-end test macros, and basic programming tools for creating and editing test modules.
The Professional version includes all of the features of the Basic and Advanced versions plus some new and powerful features. It includes the DFR waveform viewer, one-touch test, editor, and waveform digitiser.