The DLRO2 will automatically update when the instrument is turned on if a firmware update is available.
1. Extract the zip archive to the root folder of a USB pen drive.
2. Plug the USB pen drive in to the USB slot at the top of the instrument.
3. The boot loader screen will be displayed when the instrument starts up.
4. Press [OK] to upgrade the firmware or [TEST] to cancel.
5. The update will progress through various stages.
6. When complete, remove the USB.
7. Restart the DLRO (turn off and on).
8. The firmware update screen will display while the update is in progress.
9. The instrument will reboot after the update is complete.
For more detailed instructions, please see your user guide.