- Saturday 22 April, 2023 - Wednesday 26 April, 2023
- Atlanta, Georgia, USA
TAPPICon is a combination of multiple industry segments coming together for ONE interactive conference.
Designed by industry professionals, TAPPICon draws CEOs, mill managers, superintendents, scientists, process engineers, and suppliers worldwide for a comprehensive conference that includes a peer-reviewed technical program, multiple networking opportunities, special events, and exhibits.
This in-person event focuses on key industry segments including: paper, tissue, recycled paperboard, and reliability & maintenance. The program also addresses topics affecting women in industry and young professionals.
Program tracks include: Coating & Graphic Arts, Papermaking, Papermaking Additives, Papermaking Fundamentals, Management (PIMA), Process Control, Recycled Paperboard (RPTA), Reliability & Maintenance (IDCON) and Tissue.
- Comprehensive Technical Program - Expert-led and peer-reviewed
- Global Reach
- Networking Events - Face-to-face interaction with other industry professionals and experts
- Career Advancement and Training Opportunities
- Popular Programs - Hot Topics Breakfast, Executive Panel, New Technology Showcase, Expanded Exhibits, Roundtable Discussions, and Young Professionals Sessions